Certified Fraud Examiner
KAPP Edge is India’s First Fully Equipped CFE Tuition Provider
All you want to know about CFE:
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) qualification is relevant for who are interested in making career in investigation and forensic accounting. The CFE credential is highly sought after across the globe. With increasing corporate fraud incidents and cyber security issues, CFE certification is all the more required. Forensic accountants investigate fraudulent activities, uncover money laundering and find missing assets through a combination of investigative techniques and accountancy skills. As an investigation may lead to judicial proceedings, forensic accountants need to work closely with and sometimes take instruction from legal teams and organizations.
Benefits of the CFE Credential
- Highly in demand by Big 4’s, Banks, Government investigation agencies and other service industries.
- Average package in India for fresh CFE is Rs. 12 lacs p.a.
- Further specializations can be done after CFE such as AML, CISA.
- Globally recognized certification
KAPP Edge’s Fraud Prevention Trainings
CFE Tuition Support
KAPP Edge has trained over 2000 CFE’s worldwide (till 2017) and approximately 90% CFE’s in India are trained by us. The average success rate is 100% so far.
· Video Recordings and latest study material.
· Interactive online sessions.
· Live classes-New Delhi-India.
· Mock exams and practice questions.
· Get a PASS Guarantee for life time.
· Sessions by Highly trained faculties